Costa Teguise, Lanzarote, Canary Islands 20th – 25th October 2014
This camp can accommodate both beginners and well seasoned athletes.
During this 6 day camp you will learn the complete Total Immersion technique: efortless endurance, speed, the required skills for swimming long distance.
We will have available our underwater cameras to record your swimming and to do video analysis later inorder you know your strong points and which you can practice on more.
We recommend you to take your wetsuit and rash vest.
This Resort is an ideal place for your family. You can come accompanied by people who do not want to participate in the Camp. If this option is interesting to you, we will be pleased to provide you more details.
- Accommodation in Resort, in individual apartment in full board (drinks excluded).
- Video recording from several points, including underwater, with video analysis.
- Classroom for theory lessons.
- Technique drills in outdoor pool. Rash vest recommended.
- Swimming transition and development in open water on the beach. Wetsuit recommended.
- Access to fully equipped gym.
- Personal assistance by our TI Certified Coaches.
- Reduced group.
- Airfare to and from Lanzarote.
- Transfer from the airport to hotel and return.
- Local activities visits and rentals beyond what is already included in our Camp
Full payment is due 30 days before the start of the camp
Swimmer in an apartment 1,200€
Swimmer and a Non-training companion a an apartment 1,450€
For more Information or to Register
Call us at +34 630 059 153, speak to us here or send us an email email@example.com